Wednesday, November 19, 2014

TeePee


My mom and I made Declan his very own teepee a few weeks ago.  I should really rephrase that and say, my mom made Declan a teepee since she did all the labor of sewing the canvas and whatnot, while I just swooped in and painted on some navy stripes.  She had found a pattern and I took her idea and ran with it after eyeing the orange teepee in the land of nod catalog.  It's turned out to be the perfect spot to play peek-a-boo and read a book or two!


Yeah, a picture of him not moving and looking at the camera...so not happening these days.  He was just not feeling the photo shoot.



When we're not working on our downward dog yoga poses in front of our teepee we're shoveling crackers into our mouths.  That's just how we roll playing in our teepee!




1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

LOOK HOW BIG HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!