Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30

I turned 30 last week. 

{Gasp} 

To help lessen the blow of turning 30 we spent it at the beach.  That definitely helped.  Earlier this year boy had mentioned doing a party to celebrate my birthday, but I'm just not a huge fan of being the center of attention so I told him all I really want for my birthday is to take Declan to the beach for the first time.  So that's what we did.  Making it even better, my parents joined us to.  So, we loaded up and drove down last week with literally every baby item we own packed in the car and spent the week soaking up the sun and eating sand (guess which one of us that was).  I'll be back sharing some more of our trip. 

As you can see, a relaxing trip to the beach can be so exhausting.  Hands down best birthday!


declan & big daddy

2 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Happy Birthday! Great way to celebrate! Did the pugs get to join everyone?
Love,
Christy

Rebecca Jo said...

That's how you celebrate a birthday!!! :)
Welcome to the 30's - they're not so bad :)