Tuesday, August 7, 2012

pug's nubbin

 I'm going to take a moment and embarrass pug.

Oh, and make a "Friends" reference because I do believe it is my civic duty to try and reference as many situations to a Friends episode and then share them with you.

You're welcome.


A few weeks ago I noticed something on Pug's belly.  I wrestled him down to get a closer look a noticed what appeared to be a small skin tag.

And what seemed like just overnight that sucker has gotten longer.  We've crossed over from skin tag to full on nubbin.

Beware I've got a picture to show you.

Now I've googled this and apparently it's pretty common, not to get too concerned unless they start scratching at it, but I will bring it up at his annual check up later this month.  I love that in my research findings I found repeated warnings not to cut if off with scissors.

Who's cutting off their dog's nubbins?  That's terrible.

It took many a treat to get this picture.


So, that's the latest with pug and his nubbin.

 

6 comments:

Maggie said...

1. I love the new design

2. Poor pug and his nubbin.

3. Chandler would be proud :)

Page said...

Winston has two nubbins. They are on the top of his front paw (so embarassing!) And I instantly thought of Friends when I saw the title of your post...I guess I've watched it one too many times ;)

Payton's mom said...

Oh my! I am laughing so hard. But pug looks great, nubbin and all! Payton had one of those on her tail. Should be nothing to be concerned about.
Love,
Christy

Rebecca Jo said...

hahahahahahhaaaa...

i cant even say anything else

hahahaahaaa

Lia Joy said...

Ahh! Friends references make me proud. Is pug going to have a nubbinectomy? I just hope it's not the source of all his power! :)

Kitty+Coco said...

Well some-pug will be bragging at the dog park....haha.

We will be interested to hear whether said nubbin will stay or be removed by the doc.

Kitty+Coco