Friday, July 6, 2012

some friday randomness

1. I took a nap yesterday. Sorry for rubbing that in.  It's been forever since I just took a nap during the day and let me tell you it was awesome.  Why are toddlers fighting the awesomeness of a nap?

2. I deposited a check at the drive thru ATM and for the first time noticed a sign that said "if you are visually impaired press this button for audio instructions".  At first I was like "oh that's nice" then I'm like wait, "why are you driving"?

3. The 4th being on a Wednesday this year has totally messed me up.  I have no clue what day it is anymore.

4. I think I suffer from sweaty eyelids.  Is this a thing?  I love Bobbi Brown's waterproof eyeliner in a jar, but the foreverness it takes to put it on was killing me and some of the pencil eyeliners lasted a good two minutes before they disappeared.  So after much trial and error with the waterproof pencils I think I have finally found my lifesaver for the summer and my eyelid problem...Sephora's retractable waterproof.  This stuff will last you through watching "My Life" and maybe even "Simon Birch".  I'm tearing up just thinking about those two movies.

5. Big Brother.  Next Week.  Enough said!

Have a great weekend y'all!

3 comments:

Aubs said...

woo hoo!!! SO looking forward to big brother!! summer just isn't complete for me until big brother starts!

Rebecca Jo said...

I think my eye lids sweat too - gotta be a reason why I cant keep eye make up on!

BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!

Shayla said...

ahaha! I love the atm comment :)

and I know the 4th on a wednesday- WEIRD!