1. i miss wikipedia today. i miss googling random stuff that "i just have to know at that exact moment about or i would explode".
2. speaking of the internet, i shouldn't have to google "why does my pug's gas smell like a skunk?" i was cleaning the bathroom and he walked in, tooted, then left me for dead. it was the worst moment of my life.
3. my doorbell rang, and normally i don't answer, but i thought it was the ups man since he comes around that time. i opened the door to find a lady selling something. i thought bummer. then she asked if my parents were home. i said no. best excuse while technically not lying. awesome. i also stopped feeling so old at that moment.
4. after finding out i was lactose intolerant forever ago, i just avoided some foods (like mashed potatoes) instead of trying to find subsitutes. but now i'm really branching out and redoing my old favorite recipes and am loving it. if only i could get back that mac and cheese.
5. i have a confession...i really don't like watching awards shows. i like a recap of them with the winners and dresses, but they are seriously long y'all. it's also very frustrating when the movie no one has ever heard of wins over the good stuff. but, i'm no critic, says the lady that watches lifetime movies.
that is all for today my friends...happy wednesday!