Thursday, September 15, 2011

bloggy book swap.a.roo


my books for trade:

"Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen



"One Day" by David Nicholls


"Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin


"Hope in a Jar" by Beth Harbison


"Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin



"Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella



"The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson


"The Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs


a few i'm looking for:

"Room" by Emily Donoghue
"Something Blue" by Emily Giffin
"Winter Garden" by Kristin Hannah
"Distant Shores" by Kristin Hannah

please e-mail me at aboyagirlandapug {at} gmail {dot} com or leave a comment if you'd like to make a trade.

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

I'd love to read Water for elephants! Ill have to look and see what I have that you might like to read..

I also need to check out this link up! Howfun!