1. foster puggy discovered a taste for drywall. lovely.
2. saturday night pug began violently coughing and having trouble breathing. we whisked him in the car and drove like mad to the pet ER. thankfully they brought him right on back because he was coughing so bad. he really sounded like an old man that smoked. the other folks in the waiting room were trying very hard not to laugh at him. thankfully we got him all fixed up with some good old drug filled cough syrup and he is living in lala land as we speak. so thankful it was nothing serious.
3. i'm suffering from "words with friends" hand claw. i also may need an intervention before long.
4. i discovered pinterest this weekend, which i'm still navigating and figuring out. but all i can say is i get it now! also, is there a way to pin things from an iPad.
5. i am ever so delighted that the lovely pioneer woman has added a section dedicated to all things real housewives on her blog. be still my bravo loving heart.
add in some laundry, cleaning and complaining about the heat and that about sums it up. hope everyone had a great weekend.
p.s. how is it august already?