1. the mavs won- i'm not so much the pro sports fan as i am with college sports, but it's fun watching them do so well. hubs is on cloud nine!
2. fresh strawberries- ours store's selection has been so picked over for the last few weeks so i was thrilled to see tons today in the store. and love my little strawberry stem remover...whoever invented this thing is a genius.
3. an empty laundry basket- enough said!!
4. freshly painted toes- i ever so gracefully tripped over a ginormous hose in the home depot parking lot this week (how i spent my teen years in pointe shoes still amazes me) and hurt my back. i'm thinking it was my purse that weighs a trillion pounds that did it oh and boy laughing hysterically at me didn't help either. so after a long day i headed over this evening to get a polish change on my toes JUST so i could sit in one of their awesome massage chairs. i curled up in that thing and could have stayed all night. now my back feels better and my piggies are pretty in pink.
5. a lazy weekend on the horizon.