1. "The Bachelor" & "Private Practice" have done it again. They've sucked me in. I didn't watch the previous season when Brad was on and decided not to watch this time around because everyone was like "he's the biggest jerk ever!!" and even the previews when he got slapped didn't drag me in. But one lonely Monday when boy was gone and from mama's persistent phone calls that I had to watch "the craziest girl EVER on the show!!" I caved. And can I say:
a. I think Brad is really sweet and genuine
b. I heart Emily and will be ever so sad if she doesn't get picked
c. I liked the added touch of everyone wearing safari/cargo attire for their dates
d. ABC is so cruel with their editing in the previews for the next episode each week
And then Private Practice...I came into this season around Christmas. What can I say...it's my southern fondness for Charlotte and my bafflement at an all in one traveling doctor's office that gets me!
2. I made a return visit to the dentist again today. Such fun I know. They took my blood pressure and the assistant said that it was the highest she's ever seen in all her years. Not really a record you want to hold. I asked if my prize for that was a defibrillator.
3. I finished "Catching Fire" this weekend and loved it. I'm trying to decide if I should just end the series there or pick up the last one. I've heard some people say it was dissapointing.
4. I am so happy that it's March! I love Spring!!
5. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post...I'll try and get better this month.