Monday, October 4, 2010

pumpkins

this weekend i did some fall decorating both at my house and my parent's while we were there.  they have the most amazing farmer's market near them that had some great pumpkins.  We're officially ready for fall now! 



grey pumpkins {i am loving these} **update- yes they are naturally grey**



 striped pumpkins


and monogrammed pumpkins.  
{this sweet blogger posted a picture of these pumpkins a few weeks ago from this etsy seller and i knew i had to have one!  love that i can use it each year and how fun are the polka dots!}
photos by me

8 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

hi! just found your blog and I love it! I also have a pug. His name is Einstein. Aren't they the best dogs?!

Love your decor!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I love the non-traditional grey and white pumpkins! Very trendy chic!

Rebecca Jo said...

Wait... is that naturally grey? I LOVE it! I'm obsessed with grey for Fall anyways this year!

I'm in love with the monogrammed pumpkin too! May have to make one myself!

Happiness Is... said...

Are those pumpkins usually gray or did you paint them? I love those!

Melissa said...

I love that monogrammed pumpkin!!

Lauren said...

Sooo cute!!! Love it :)

kelley @ the eclectic owl said...

love the gray and white pumpkins! who knew pumpkins were so chic? and the monogrammed one is too cute!

agent99 said...

spooky, lovely, and a damn good photographer!