Well friends it's a week to celebrate...the return of season premieres! And because I'm desperate for some blogging material I felt today I'd lay out my thoughts on this week. I know y'all are just at the edge of your seats on this one.
1. I am VERY excited for the following to return: "Brothers & Sisters", "How I Met Your Mother", "Modern Family", "The Middle", "The Office", "Community" and "Dexter".
2. If I'm going to be honest I think that list is realistically a lot longer.
3. I think I'm going to try out these new shows: "Better with You", "Running Wilde", "My Generation" and already loving "Nate".
4. Shows I'm going to pass on: "Hawaii 5-0" & "Undercovers"
5. I'm going to go out on a gander and say that one of the first shows to get cut is "No Ordinary Family". Kind of reminds me of the real life Incredibles.
6. I just watched the season finale this weekend of "Grey's Anatomy". What a finale....so their best episode!
7. I'm convinced on Thursday my TiVo will explode. It's got it's work cut out for itself that day.
8. I wish I had watched "Parenthood" from the beginning. I'm going to add that to Netflix.
9. Who's super sad for Michael Scott's latest season? I think the show needs to just end if he goes.
10. I should stop. I'm beginning to think I need to start turning off the tv every now and then.
What are you looking forward to this week?