1. First things first, where did September go? This month has just flown by.
2. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm apologizing to everyone around me in advance for my snarkiness today.
3. My snarky mood is not being helped by allergies and a pug that won't stop yapping.
4. What'd you think of season premiere week?
5. I have to be honest the two I was looking forward to the most: Brothers & Sisters and The Office kind of disappointed me. The whole year passing by, no Rob Lowe and where's Rebecca? And with The Office maybe I just had my hopes set too high for a really funny premiere. Just wasn't digging it y'all.
6. I do have to add that I LOVED Raising Hope and Running Wilde. We're excited they come on again tonight.
7. My windows are open and I couldn't love it more!
8. I'm thinking that's not helping my allergies at all though.
9. Thanks for the feedback and reasurrance on the stained concrete. I think we'll make that a priority on the next house.
10. I'm off to pop some more zyrtec. Have a good day y'all!