1. The words "back to school" still make me cringe.
2. Big Brother is finally starting to get really good! Who's watching and who are you rooting for? I'll tell you the two I'm ready to see walk out that door...Brendon & Rachel. Holy hair extensions batman!
3. Tis' the season for me to start my Christmas shopping. The families already annoyed that I'm asking them what they want. I've been doing this for years so I don't know why I have to explain each year that the mall in the month of December is a giant panic attack waiting to happen and must be avoided.
4. Our pharmacy hands out ice cold bottles of water between 4 & 6 each day. How wonderful is that... allergy meds & ice cold water...it's all you need really.
5. Football season has offically begun...oh dear I'm going to have to resend this letter.
And that is all. You're welcome for this dose of randomness.