Thursday, July 15, 2010

things that...

made me {happy}: a beautiful day and that dinner is already made.  hello leftovers.

made me {sad}: i may be the only person that can manage to shed tears while watching ESPN.  oh how i love the ESPY's they make me laugh and last night seth was hilarious, but the courage award gets me every stinking time.  the tears I tell you.

made me {laugh}: this e-mail with a bunch of random classified ads.  this one was my fav.
FOR SALE BY OWNER:  
Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1,000 or best offer No longer needed,
 Got married last month. Wife knows everything

made me {wonder}: why it's 3 in the afternoon and I'm still in my pj's.

made me {grateful}: a hubby that i love more and more each day.

4 comments:

~M~ said...

Bahahaha!

Lauren said...

Okay, that ad is hilarious!!!! :)

emily said...

that is cute.

sara said...

What a great post! Love that ad - and it's true, the wife DOES know everything! :)