1. I missed celebrating Father's Day on my blog, but luckily we got to spend Father's Day with Big Daddy and grill him up a surf & turf dinner followed by some grilled peaches and ice cream. Big D did request that since he went to bed early on Father's Day he should be extended an additional 2 hours of being waited on the next morning. We all quickly denied that request...one can only watch so much golf. We love you dad!
2. Pug is having a slight nervous breakdown since we replaced our sofa this week. Oh my word he's such a diva.
3. I'm sleeping better at night now that the Big 12 is staying put...welll most of it.
4. I had a dream that Linds@ay Loh@an sold me a front load washer & dryer. What does that mean? So weird...although I will say she was very knowledgable in the features of the GE and LG brands.
5. And dear Land's End Canvas and your cuteness I'll take it all in a medium.
6. Oh and since so many of you have asked, I promise I'll do a post with some details on my subway scripture sign soon.