This sweet blogger posted a fun little confessions list on her blog and I'd thought I'd copy her idea because, well my days spent doing a major cleaning on my house has been rather uneventful.
1. Boy turns 28 Thursday and the fact that in 2 years he will be 30 makes me nervous.
2. What makes me even more nervous is that in 9 days I turn 26 and that means I'm over half way to 30. We're getting old.
3. Speaking of birthdays...I do not like being sung to at restaurants especially the ones that make you do something stupid. A roomful of strangers staring at me while I flap my my arms and turn red. No thank you, I'll buy my own dessert.
4. I love strawberry snow cones. We've made an embarrassing number of trips to the local snow cone stand already this year.
5. The show Private Practice annoys me because I have yet to see a one stop shop practice where you can have a baby then go to a therapy session without leaving the office, but yet I still seem to watch it.
6. I bought Full House on DVD recently and am discovering that everything I learned, I learned from Full House episodes. I heart that show.
7. Okay, that last ones an over exaggeration.
8. Speaking of confessions, I grew up Catholic and when I was in the 3rd grade our class had to go to confession with the priest. I was so intimidated and couldn't think of anything so I told him I pushed my brother. I did not have a brother, but he never knew.
9. I'm a stickler for thank you notes or even a quick thank you e-mail.
10. I really want to be a mom. One day.