It's true I cannot lie...I love tv!!! I think that's why our good ole' tivo kicked the bucket a few months ago; just got so overwhelmed. You'll be relieved to know he was quickly replaced.
So I always say after one of my bravo shows or hgtv shows ends that this is for the best...you know free up my evenings...catch up on this and that...and then go figure they put something totally awesome on and reel me in again. Darn you, you tv marketing geniuses!
So here's what's caught my tivoing fancy this spring...
1. Food Revolution- I totally love what he's doing...I'm all about healthy eating, but I must be honest...his accent and cuteness totally lured me in.
2. Army Wives- I just love this show! I haven't had a chance yet to watch the season premiere. Maybe this weekend.
3. Marriage Ref- one word...hilarious! I think my favorite was the motorcycle in the living room couple.
4. 9 by Design on Bravo- this one had me intrigued when I saw they had named one of their kids a number...oh my word 7 kiddos...but this family is really fun to watch and their houses are unbelievable.
5. Real Housewives of NY- it's my favorite city to watch from the series...total craziness I tell you.
6. Tori & Dean- how cute are their kiddos? This one has had me hooked for a few years now.
So do tell, what are you watching this spring?