Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter basket

I distinctly remember over five years ago when boy and I were discussing getting a dog my mom informed us if we did it would not be allowed in her house and she would have nothing to do with it...EVER!

I think it's safe to say that she quickly changed her mind since at every Easter she has shown up with a basket JUST for pug. He's spoiled I tell you! It's full of plastic eggs each filled with a dog treat. Isn't my mom just the sweetest? She thinks of everything!

If there was a competition to see who could open up a plastic egg the fastest without any thumbs...pug would so win!

We had such a wonderful Easter weekend I'm sad to see it end!

5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my gosh... those pictures are the best!

Dogs find a way to weasel into someone's heart... its their nature! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!

I think I'll have to save this Easter-dog-treat idea for next year! :)

mk said...

Heart these!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I LOVE that you give them Easter baskets! I am poppin in to say hello:) How are ya?

Lauren said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! :) Spoiled is not even the word, haha!!