Tuesday, March 30, 2010

why pug does not get invited anywhere

Because he'll do some redecorating.

And not the good kind, but more like a bad episode of Trading Spaces where the homeowners return to find all the furniture suspended upside down on the ceiling.

Yep more like that.

His most recent work came on a visit to see my parents where he felt the lamp was no longer working in the living room.


So he removed it.

And I stopped, closed my eyes and prayed so hard that her hand-scraped gorgeous floors did not sport a big gash.

Thankfully they did not.

And thankfully my awesome parent's will only accept reimbursements in pug cuddles despite our insistence.

Ignore the terrible blurriness in the photo. I was torn in that moment to help my mom clean up or catch a quick photo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no!

With two dogs of my own, I too have experienced such adversity! :)

P.S. I'm having a little giveaway on my little blog, and I'd love it if you had a chance to stop by!

Unknown said...

oh no bad pug!

Carrie

d.a.r. said...

Naughty little curly tail!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Bad, bad pug! But you know he's so cute that you can't get mad!