Thursday, February 11, 2010

let it snow


It's been snowing all day today and it seems when it snows I go into full lazy mode so I'm afraid nothing exciting to report. Boy was already off work today so we've had our own snow day lounging around and catching up on some tivo'd shows like Modern Family {so funny}, Undercover Boss & Lost. As for Pug, he took one look outside and headed for his warm blanket on the sofa. It's a good thing we don't live up North...he'd never go outside.

Hope you're having a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

our doggies are the same way if it rains they look at me like I lost my mind

Heather said...

did you not just love undercover boss????

Watching survivor???

Heather said...

OOOhhh!! We watched "Undercover Boss" and loved it!! So glad you are getting some snow!

Lauren said...

soooo fun, send some snow to Florida!!! :)

Nishant said...

So glad you are getting some snow!
How to make a website