Wednesday, September 30, 2009

one girl's junk is another girl's awesomeness

I've become reacquainted with a good ole' friend.

eBay.

We reunited last month when I was able to score some Seven for All Mankind jeans for 20 bucks.

Thanks eBay! I forgot how fun you can be searching for some awesome finds.

Then this past weekend I came across a box full of some old clothes that I forgot to set out when I had a donation truck swing by a few weeks ago. So, I decided to see if I could get any bites on eBay and low and beyond it's now been packed up and shipped off. I'm shocked!

So, I'm curious anyone buy or sell anything crazy on eBay? Or score any great treasures?

7 comments:

mk said...

Hmm, maybe you can be my eBay guru. I've never had the patience or drive to figure it out. I'm sure I could score some cheap swag though! I love the idea of $20 jeans!

Aubs said...

my hubby is an ebay junkie...he LOVES to sell stuff on there! I don't have the patience to write out the descriptions and all that but i happily run things to the post office for him cause i'm sweet like that!!

We had a little leather jacket for one of the boys that we tried to sell one time and got NO bites. So then hubby gets the genius idea to list it closer to halloween and voila....someone paid close to $80 for it! CRAZY! (and for the record i thought hubby was nuts to think that anyone would want to buy the jacket the 2nd time around...how wrong i was!!)

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I go through spurts. I get really addicted, then cool off for 6 months. You got such a great deal on those jeans- way fun!

agent99 said...

I've definitely unloaded alot of stuff thru eBay and craigslist...but my best was the creepy animal crackers cookie jar -circa 1963 - that I listed for $9.99. Someone actually paid $85 for that scary garage sale jar I originaly paid $5 for.

Whitney said...

20 dollars?!?! Seriously?!!? Good work!
I got some gorgeous apothecary glasses from Ebay last year for like $8. Love them!

~M~ said...

I always forget about eBay.

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.