1. We hosted an impromptu Emmy/Cowboy game party last night. The girls watched the Emmys and the guys the game. Such fun!! Yea for 30 Rock and boo hoo for the Cowboys. Boy is still in mourning over that one.
2. Speaking of the Emmy's...any fans of Mad Men? We rented the 1st disc of Season 1 last month and after about two episodes boy sadly lost interest...should we try again? I really want to see it, but boy thought it was slow. Maybe y'all can convince him.
3. I made pancakes for breakfast...from a box...while pug watched.
4. I found a copy of "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" at Half-Price books for $2. I couldn't believe the great deal because everyone has been talking about this book. Then I bring it home and find that someone went through the book with orange highlighter and highlighted all the bad words. I now know why it was $2.
5. How I Met your Mother starts tonight. Hooray for season premieres.
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday too!