Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the week

I've be come a really bad blogger lately.

I blame it on the Bravo network.

and Big Brother.

This past week boy was off work so we enjoyed some time at the lake, celebrated our 4th anniversary with some delicious Joe T. Garcia's and got hooked on season 1 of Mad Men. It's been a wonderful week.

And in other unrelated news I've also diagnosed myself from suffering from Back-to-School-Sympathy-itis. I get a little nervous for those heading back to the classroom...such a big day. I don't miss the bus rides or homework, but I am a little envious of the new school supplies. But praying for you if you're teacher with a new classroom or a mama sending her little one off to Kindergarten!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so with you on the school supplies!! Look for my post tomorrow, haha!!! It will be right up your alley, LOL :)

Whitney said...

Missed your blogs!

Unknown said...

Oh Big Brother what drama I love it!

I have wanting to watch Mad Men just haven't found time did you enjoy it?

~M~ said...

I LOVE school supplies!

Kate said...

big brother totally messes up my blogging schedule too, lol.

Aubs said...

almost embarrassed to admit this but i'm going for it anyway....we totally subscribed to BB live feed!!! Oh my goodness....so fun!