I'm learning why I very rarely blog in the afternoon. I'm not very good at it. It's the craziest thing, sit me down at the computer at 2 pm and my mind shuts down. I blame it on the heat. But here goes a lame attempt in list form...
1. I have "You Rock My World" & "Billie Jean" playing on the computer while I blog. So sad.
2. Can I tell you again how hot it is? Ask a Texan in January why they live in Texas and they can give you a million reasons, but ask them in June, July & August and we draw a blank.
3. 13 more days till all is right with the reality show world. Oh happy day Big Brother fans.
4. I have an outdoor get together to go to in 4.5 hours. I am going to attempt to wing a side dish. I need to get more organized.
5. I stayed up till 2 last night watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I said I would not see it because I LOVE the series and lately so many books to movies have been butchered. My curiosity and deep love for any and all chick flicks got the best of me. I have to say I was really surprised; it was really cute. BUT why is she not British and why are they not in England? It's like taking Harry Potter out of Hogwarts.