Wednesday, June 10, 2009

howdy

I'm back...refreshed and ready to go!

I wish I could tell you that my blogcation involved some relaxing tropical gateway.

It did not.

Or an all expense paid trip to Paris.

But it did not.

Instead, I organized a junk closet, oiled down my wooden cabinets, switched insurance companies, read some great books, watched "He's Just Not That Into You", become sad that "He's Just Not That Into You" was just not that great, cleaned my baseboards, watched "The Next Food Network Star", caught up on laundry, assisted boy in replacing an almost new ceiling fan that began smoking, developed a phobia for smoking ceiling fans, and made lots of s'mores in the microwave.

It was a fantastic blogcation.

8 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Glad you're back! :)

Whitney said...

Yay! You're back!

Suzi K said...

I'm glad you're back too!

I may have developed a phobia of smoking ceiling fans now too, thanks!:)

Smores in the microwave YUM!

Heather said...

YEAH! I missed you....but of course, I am hit and miss at blogging lately myself! :)
I was wanting to see "He's just not that into you..." so I am sad that it's not that good!
OH- and Yes, we are totally a "house divided"--Arkansas and OSU. My husband says since they are in different conferences, we can live in peace!! :)

mk said...

Glad you're back. I'm bloggin in a big way these days. Gimme a call next time you're bored or something.

PS - Don't get me started on He's Just Not That Into You. Ugh!

Heather said...

Welcome back! You were missed! Hope you enjoyed your time away!

mandy said...

I watched "He's just not that into you" recently... strange movie. I can't figure out if I liked it or not.

mandy said...

ps: glad you are back!