Thursday, March 26, 2009
a memo to pug #2
From: Upper Management
RE: Performance Review
Below is your most recent performance review.
1. Job Skills/Performance- Could be improved upon. You're still in need of consistent reminders that you are in fact a dog and not royalty. However, you have recently mastered taking a nap during the day which has greatly increased the productivity of those around you.
2. Communication- Needs improvement. No need to bark in people's ears.
3. Problem Solving- Excellent. You figured out how to pull an entire load of laundry off the dryer as well as your ability to remove the cap off a water bottle in under 10 seconds. Although not encouraged it's impressive.
4. Supervision- Unsatisfactory. You're too curious.
5. Cuteness- Outstanding. You get away with anything with those big eyes and head tilts.
P.S. We're not AIG so no bonuses this year. Sorry.
Posted by a boy a girl and a pug