Monday, January 5, 2009
It's Bachelor time again! Oh yes ma'am. I've missed our chats talking about it from last season. I need a name for our little after Bachelor shin digs because it's such a blast. Okay, so somehow this show always gets me hooked. Each time I'm like "I'm not going to watch it" and then go figure you know where to find me Monday nights. Especially after DeAnna ripped out Jason's heart and stomped on it at the end of last season's...I walked around the house for a week telling boy how I was so OVER the Bachelor.
And then they announced it would be Jason and I've been counting down the days. So here we are ...let's chat it up!
First...I cannot type this fast enough...we must talk about the previews for the season. Oh my stars I cannot believe DeAnna comes back!!! And the best part she tells him what a mistake she made. For crying out loud...I'm speechless. I sure hope he helps her find the door on her way out, but didn't it look like she may stick around for a bit? Oh that's some nerve of her to say that. Can't wait to see how that all goes down.
Okay and second, was this just me or when they showed him proposing was she a brunette? I notice these things.
Now on to the ladies. There just seems to be so much more drama this time doesn't there? I don't think you could pay me to live in that house for a night. I'm going to start with my "oh my" list.
1. Jillian- the hot dog theory thing really freaked me out. I really started praying that she would just stop mid sentence. Bless Jason's sweet heart though he's so good a pretending that weird stuff is normal. I was kind of surprised she got a rose after that.
2. Megan- I'm not liking that Chris too much for that mean trick he pulled. I feel for those ladies. Not feeling like Megan's really mature enough for this. I was shocked when Jason said he would have given her a rose anyway. Really? Hope this gives him some insight though.
3. Renee- Two words...vision board. She was just as cute as can be though.
4. Sharon- She's the one that left her job to do the show. I don't really get that. That's a bit desperate to me, but what do I know.
5. I had my list and then got off the phone with my mom and she thinks Jackie needs to be added. I agree. Okay so we all plan/planned our dream wedding in our heads...but the rule is that you never share the details to a camera crew...especially if you just got dumped (regardless if you're a wedding planner or not). She also cried which drives me crazy when it's the first night.
Now my top picks...
1. Stephanie- Bless her heart...I started tearing up when she talked about her late husband. I really liked her though and she had a kid too. She seems very mature, sweet and down to earth. She seems there for the right reasons.
2. Nikki- also really thought a lot of her. Glad to see that she got the first impression rose.
3. Shelby- how is she 23? Gorgeous, but she looked older. I was also kind of surprised at how young some of the girls were. The young ones make me nervous.
So there is episode one...cannot wait to hear your thoughts!
Posted by a boy a girl and a pug