On tonight's episode of the The Bold and the Bachelor...whoa friends this was almost too much with a soap opera in a soap opera.
I'm going to jump past a good part of the first hour since a majority of it was some of the worst acting I've seen since Saved by the Bell: The College Years and Jason making out. It was a bit much. Let's instead do a list with my favorite scenes.
1. The "wrap party" that turned into a pity party.
2. I'm afraid Shannon did not get the memo before going on the Bachelor that said...Rule #1 "Picking your nose will not get you a rose". There is no napkin exception to that rule either.
3. Hey Lauren the crazy cab called they're here to pick you up. Was anyone else shocked at just how mean she got this episode?
4. If you don't want a rose, be sure you wear a ruffled flapper dress. I noticed Megan, Lauren and Shannon were all sporting this style.
5. Shannon's goodbye interview. I was really shocked at how well she left. She showed a lot of class, but then she said something about her electric toothbrush and I thought I know this cannot be good and then she completed that sentence with french kissing her dog and I nearly busted my head falling of my sofa laughing so hard. Could be the funniest Bachelor line ever!
And then the ceremony. No shock that he was eliminating 3. Oh, let me back up and chat Nikki leaving. I'll be honest here and say that for a few minutes I thought that Stephanie would be the one leaving. I do hope that if Jason has any doubt that Stephanie is not the one that he will let her go and not keep her from Sophia any longer than she has too. But back to the ceremony, I was not surprised at all with his choices. I feel like Jason is really left with 5 great girls and I cannot wait to see next week's! Looks like something big goes down!
So do spill your thoughts.