The sweet and hilarious Whitney (who by the way is my "Lipstick Jungle" bud...we are very devastated that it got the ax) had a drawing for her favorite things and guess what? I won!!
Her goodie box came today and oh-my-word!! I can't even begin to describe how generous and thoughtful it all was. Pug and I had such a blast opening it all up. I just had to show you all her adorable items.
Pug quickly found his item, a bag of Ida Claire's favorite bones! He was very demanding that these get opened right away. Thank you Ida Claire!!
Everything came in a cute pink stocking and even look at the "Legally Blonde" movie film ribbon!!
Each item had a cute little note saying why it was her favorite (how fun is that) and included:
1. Beauticontrol's Lip Apeel- she was so right about how amazing this is and couldn't be more right. I love it!
2. Clinique's 15- minute facial- Whitney my skin is thanking you!
3. Some fun notepads
4. Tide to go- I'm going to toss this baby in my purse!
5. Starbucks- I am so craving a hot chocolate now.
6. An adorable Christmas towel!
7. The cutest necklace!
8. An Office dry erase board! Oh how we love "The Office"!
9. Below- a bath fizzy from Lush! Smells amazing!
10. A personalized ornament...and look it says "Boy Girl Pug" on it. I absolutely love it!! One of her friends makes these and now I have a little bit of the blog on the tree.
Thanks so much again Whitney for so graciously gifting me with your favorite things!