Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a book meme

Dugout Daisy (I just love her blog name) tagged me for a little book meme. The rules are to find the book closest to you and then turn to page 56 and write out the 5th sentence and 2-5 sentences following that.

So here goes...the book that I can reach without much exertion is Karen Kingsbury's "Even Now". A friend told me I had to read it and loaned me her copy and although I read it some time ago I cannot seem remember to return it (and that is also why I do not own a library card!). But it came in handy for this meme so on to page 56...

""Yes." Sheila folded her hands in her lap. She was careful not to look too long into Angela's eyes. "It's craziness for a girl her age to keep a baby, Angela. We've been over all this." She paused. "So...is that why you called me here?""

I'm supposed to tag some of y'all, but I'm going to open it to anyone game. Let me know if you do... I'd love to see what you're reading!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That's a fun little game! I might do that!
Let me know when your package comes!