Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Left with a big pile of laundry

Oh blogging friends how I've missed you so. I had to go cold turkey from the internet for a few days as we headed out of town for the week. I probably should have posted that before hand.

I wish I could tell you that we went somewhere tropical and exciting, but instead we headed up to the big city of Abilene to move my sis-in-law back home before she heads off to a big fancy city and leaves us behind.

So I'll share some more of the trip a little later and catch up on what's new with everyone on their blogs, but until then the laundry pile is growing at rapid rates.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you're back! :) Hope the laundry doesn't overpower you.

The Gerster Family said...

Glad your back! Missed your fun stories and bits of wisdom :)

Heidi Zawisza said...

Glad your back! I don't actually KNOW you, but I missed your tv reviews! LOL!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Glad to have you back~
I know the feeling of Big laundry piles.....sighhhh seems like thats all I do around here along with vaccing up Pug Fur!