The Roaming Southerner (love her blog name by the way) tagged me for a 5 things meme. So here we go.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
1. Beginning my 4 year journey into High School with my backpack on ONE shoulder (because it was cooler that way).
2. Watched "Titanic" 3 times in theaters and thought Leonardo DiCaprio was the hottest thing ever!
3. Hearing the name Monica Lewinsky over and over that year.
4. Was this the Doc Martin sandal era???...if so wearing those clunky shoes that I just had to have.
5. Dancing on a competitive team. Sports were so not my thing.
Five things on my to-do list:
1. Make dinner.
3. Fold the laundry pile that continues to multiply.
4. Return e-mails.
5. Watch a movie tonight with boy.
I must note that I have only a few hours left in the day to do this because I'm really good a procrastinating.
Five snacks I enjoy: (only five!!)
1. Chips and queso
2. Cream cheese drenched in raspberry chipotle sauce with wheat thins...yummy.
3. String Cheese
4. Dr. Pepper
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a new house
3. Give our friends in the missionary field more than they'll ever need.
4. Bring back Concord and fly to Australia.
5. Invest the rest.
Five of my bad habits:
1. I open a water bottle and then leave them everywhere. It's a disease I believe. They are piled in my car and on my night stand.
2. Worrying too much.
3. Not organized enough.
4. Waiting until the gas light comes on before filling up my tank.
5. Forgetting people's names. Doh!
Five places I have lived:
Five jobs I've had:
1. Dance studio
2. Pilate's instructor
3. Court ordered supervised visitations- Intern
4. Small business owner
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people to do this, but I've noticed a lot of y'all have. If you haven't, join in and be sure to let me know you did so I can check it out.