Ahh another post about the pug.
I've just got nothin' over here. It's either that or me blog about the wire that popped out of my bra and nearly poked my eye out today.
That's Victoria's Secret: Poor wire construction.
So here's the pug.
I thought I shared with you some of pug's infamous nicknames today. Truthfully I will probably never post his real name because it sort of rolls with our last name and I'm more concerned about that being plastered for the world to see. But really we call him more by his nicknames so it's all good.
1. Dora the Puggy Explorer- sort of self explainatory. He's EXTREMELY curious so when he goes on his little sniffing adventures we shout this out to him.
2. Bubbins- Not just Bubba, Bubbins. It's got sort of a southern twang too it. This is really his most popular and I have to be careful not to shout this out on walks or at the dog park for fear people think wes is unclassy.
3. Snortin' Nortin- He snorts, not super bad but sometimes it's like an old man.
4. Dwight Pugrute- Question-Why is he refered to as an "Office" character? Fact: We love the show and he is just as stubborn as Dwight.
5. Bob Barker- Sadly, he wants to be tough and protective, but with that sweet little face people have no fear when he barks.
6. Little Bears- This is he's sweet name usually said when I have to WAKE him up in the morning and would not be complete without me saying it in baby talk.
So that was fun and sad all at the same time.
*****And if you are super bored and have an extra hundred dollars lying around you could be the proud bidder of Micheal's christmas card with Carol or maybe Pam's cardigan. Go here: http://nbcauction.auction.seenon.com/viewcat.php?category=111. Sorry my linky thingy isn't working tonight. I miss the "Office" a little too much.