Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Sweet Heather at Life as We Know It ( and pregnant with #3 stop by and send her a little morning sickness prayer) gave me The Daily Dose Award. I'm so honored and taken a back that people stop by each day. Sort of makes me want to put on a fancy dress and give an acceptance speech. I'll save you the pain and instead pass it on. I had to really think about who to pass this on to because if you look at my blogroll each and every link leads you to an amazing women (& maybe a pug) who open up and share their hearts, their lives, and their faith. I could tell y'all that every day that I think the world of you all and so glad that we all got sucked into this blogging phenomenon somehow. Such a breathe a fresh air each day to stop by and read your blogs.
1. InProgress- She has a faith like Job and she makes me laugh and feel challenged in my spiritual walk each day. Somedays I stop by her blog sit speechless and have to come back a few hours later before I even comment.
2. Kelly's Corner- just as sweet as the come. I'd love to meet up with her one day and shop because she has impeccable taste!
3. The Flying Mum- This women is super mom whipping up homemade fried chicken and has the most adorable little girl that will melt your heart! After I first started blogging I happened upon her blog and when she posted about her new home and town I noticed those looked super familiar. I sent her a quick e-mail asking if we lived near each other and prayed she wouldn't think crazy. But I just love reading about her mommy adventures.
4. Fabry Family- another mommy of 3 to be and so sweet! I love reading about Suzi's mommy adventures too and she makes it look so easy! Y'all are some super mommies in my book.
5. Last but not least Pug Posse- 3 PUGS! This is such an adorable blog. If we didn't live so far away I'd love to do a pug date! All three of her four legged babies are too sweet for words and each time I stop by I consider getting pug #2!
I hate having to pick just 5!
Posted by a boy a girl and a pug