Saturday, November 3, 2007

Totally "What Not to Wear"

Hubs recently sent me a forwarded e-mail with all these pictures someone found from a 1977 JcPenney catalogue. I was on the floor dying of laughter. Boy and I also been inspired to wear coordinating outfits. Check it out!


I particulary enjoy this one for a casual evening out on the town or a rodeo even. Notice how the high waisted jean really completes the top.

Next


Now this is something really spiffy. No wardrobe is complete with out a TERRY CLOTH jumpsuit...in white.

Next


Warning: Must be worn with a turtle neck and goofy grin.

6 comments:

Heather said...

OH where can I find one for me and my hubs???? I'm dying!

Tam said...

I think I just threw up a little

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My Stars....that is a riot! LOL thanks for the smile!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I got that email too. So funny!

We watched my sister's pug this weekend...if I had not gone to Canton on Saturday I would have called you for a pug playdate.

Kelly said...

I really don't know what to say about this but "OH MY!"

Shelly said...

Oh my word!!!

What happened to the woman's waist in the last photo!? lol