Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been memed...

What an exciting Friday...I've been memed or asked to meme or memod; whatever the proper English would be on that. But first...slight delay in my little game "Don't forget the worship Lyrics". Ughh. Very frustrating trying to get the clip made and then put it on the blog. So please bear with me, our houseguest barked all night. Oh yes all night. Even pug was like be quiet already!

Okay Ms. Mandy here you go...
5 Thinks I want to do before I die.
1. Have babies...and be the first to do it without any pain!
2. Publish a book maybe even a children's book.
3. Ride a gondola in Italy
4. Walk the beaches of Belize
5. Sit on the front porch in white rocking chairs with my husband with my children, grandchildren and maybe even my great grandchildren watching the sun set.

5 Thing I Can Do.
1. I can pick things up with my toes.
2. I can remember crazy details like what I wore on the day I got engaged or 2 Christmases ago.
3. Sleep 12 hours straight...I love to sleep.
4. Decorate
5. Read a good book by the pool.

5 Things I Cannot Do.
1. Drink Diet Coke/Pepsi...I allergic to aspertame in it
2. Sing...it's like nails on a chalk board
3. Burp on command...never have been able too. I guess I'm just so lady like.
4. Go a day without a Dr. Pepper. It's how I function in the morning.
5. Eat any kind of fish. Ugh just gagging typing that word.

5 Things that make a man attractive to me. (Since I've found my soulmate already I'll tell you what made Boy attractive to me).
1. His smile.
2. Sense of humor
3. Tall and athletic build (he's such a hunk)
4. Can't dance, but sure tries.
5. Love the Lord first and foremost.

5 Celebrites I Crush On. (I love my hubby, but these are some cuties)
1. David Beckham...oh and I get to watch him play in Dallas on Tues. maybe he'll take me to dinner afterwards :-)
2. Matt Damon
3. Patrick Dempsey
4. Jim from "The Office"
5. Jude Law

I'm supposed to pass this along...but I'm so new with so few blogging friends that I'm going to leave this open to anyway. Do let me know if you do it so I can come read it.

1 comment:

mandy said...

OH I LOVE it!!!
you did a great great great job on these....
wow. and you don't know how to burp on command? how can any GenXer have missed out on that?!... wow!!!
francine rivers = go for Redeeming Love... i read it in 8 hours. it nearly ripped me to pieces. its her signature novel.... you'll bawl over it - even those of us who aren't "criers" will go mush over this book.
tell me whatcha think when you're done!
:)